Saturday, February 20, 2010

WARNING!

I was not sure how to react on such posts on other blogs, mentioning ME and MY design in a disparaging way like this: http://pa3abk.blogspot.com/2010/02/its-better-to-receive-tha-to-transmit.html

So, is this is what I came up with.

WARNING! 
1) Do NOT build any of my designs, they are all rubbish!
2) If you however still feel obliged to do so, build the stuff the way I designed it - if the designs still don't work, see 1).
3) Do NOT substitute any of the crucial materials, e.g. using cheap alternatives. I am trying to be as cheap as possible (ambiguity here)...

So, this is MY blog, describing MY designs that work for ME! Replace 2.5mm² heavy duty loudspeaker cable by CAT5 UTP (unshielded twisted pair) cable and you did NOT build MY design. Something else is built than. If you feel, with deviating from my design that much, still to blame me on the failure feels like an insult to me. Consequently I consider to share any future development amongst my friends only and removing this blog in its entirety.

Thank you for your understanding.