Thursday, February 3, 2011

You don't always get what you want, but you do get what you need!

That at least was the motto of my ex. Very respectfully I would like to point out that we are not together anymore for a reason, we are still friends however!

The same applies to the PFR-3 paddles... initially I wanted those, since they were fitting the PFR-3. A week after I ordered, I learned about Jerry's (W5JH) paddles, which equally attach to the PFR-3. However, having ordered the original paddles, I postponed any additional order.
Until I learned (two months after ordering) that I wont get any PFR-3 paddles...

Jerry's kit comes with two beautiful black anodized aluminum plates and three brass bars. Those five parts are machined and finished to the highest quality standard! Believe me, the manufacture of those parts is really really good!
The kit practically built itself!

So, I didn't get what I initially wanted... however, regarding the rock solid quality of Jerry's paddles, I got what I needed!